Align Credit Union is committed to helping our members achieve their educational goals. As a result, the Align Credit Union Scholarship Program was created in 1994 as a means of assisting our members in their pursuit of higher education. Over the past 25 years, we have awarded over 250 scholarships and we are proud to offer our members the opportunity to apply for our scholarship program.
Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship? You are eligible to apply if you are a current member of Align with your own account. You must be a graduating high school senior or current college student who will be enrolled in an undergraduate course of study during the 2019 – 2020 school year. If you are not currently a member, you may join Align and become eligible to apply.
Please return the following:
1. Complete and Signed Application
2. Recent High School or College Transcript
3. Personal Statement Sheet (one page, please include with application)
4. Proof of acceptance or current enrollment in a full-time course of undergraduate study at a university, college, community college or accredited institution for post-secondary vocational education.
5. Name and Likeness release form
6. Do not include this page in your application
7. Please, do not staple any papers together and avoid folding if possible
The Scholarship Committee will review all applications and make selections based on qualifications as submitted.
All entries must be postmarked by or hand delivered to an Align branch no later than May 3, 2019. Applications received after that date, or with incomplete or missing documents will not be eligible.
Winners will be notified by mail after May 31st, 2019. Align will award the payment directly to the winners.
Please contact Eric at elustenberger@AlignCU.com or 978-275-2790 with any questions.
Mail Completed Applications to: Eric Lustenberger P.O. Box 7008 Lowell, MA 01852